4.03.2006

Update On All Sorts Of Stuff...

The Atom API problem at Blogger has been fixed. Kudos to those folks who worked long and hard to get this one right. Now I can get back to posting with my favorite blog editor ecto.

Apple has updated Tiger to 10.4.6. The fix addresses all sorts of bugs and networking issues as well as adds support for new phones in iSync. My wife's RAZR V3c was seen and added to iSync. That's cool.

Bob and Jody are here and, as always, we have a great time with their visit. There is always stuff to talk about.

The Atlanta Braves opened in LA today with an exciting win - 11-10.

I'm feeling better as I recover from my surgery. I am off from work until April 12. That will give me plenty of time to heal up, get caught up with reading and sleep, and do some brainstorming for the business idea.

We are watching Flight Plan and getting ready for the NCAA Basketball Championship and 24 (Thanks to TIVO we'll be able to see both).

Oh, and all of my plumbing is still working correctly. YEAH!

WH

No comments: